Portable Pulse Oximeter
Ambu products are developed and manufactured to meet relevant internationally recognised quality standards.
The entire organisation is committed to supply products that match the high expectations of users and patients, and which conform fully with the requirements defined by standards and regulations.
The Ambu Quality System operates under continuing assessment by notified bodies for maintaining ISO 13485 Quality System certification, and is subject to regular inspections by regulatory authorities for conformity to worldwide medical device regulations
Ambu’s commitment to quality includes a continuous effort to improve products and processes to stay ahead of the ever-increasing demands feedback from our customers.
|| Digital Portable Pulse Oximeter (Also available with Alarms)
The PalmSAT- 2500 series portable pulse oximeters are small, yet versatile digital pulse oximeters for accurate assessment of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. Choose alarm or non-alarm versions for your portable monitoring needs.
- Simple – Easy two-button operation.
- Portable – 7.5 oz. (213 g.) unit.
- Flexible – 3 power options.
- Powerful – 72 hours data storage.
- Efficient – 2500: 100 hrs of battery life: 45 hours from rechargeable batteries; 2500A: 60 hours of battery life: 40 hours from rechargeable batteries.
- Compatible – Works with Nonin-s full line of PureLight- sensors.
- User-Friendly – Large LED display; low battery indicator.
|| Nonin 9840 CO2 + SP02 Monitor Portable Pulse Oximeter
The Nonin 9840 Series portable pulse oximeter combines proven pulse oximetry technology with reliable CO2 detection, making it an ideal monitor for patient transport and emergency use.
- Versatile – Simultaneous or independent operation of portable pulse oximeter & CO2 detector.
- Proven – Used by patient transport and emergency professionals worldwide.
- Flexible – Choice of non-alarm, apnea alarm, or full-alarm models.
- First Breath-Active – No warm-up required.
- Rugged – Drop and vibration tested.
- Easy-to-Use – Intuitive key pad.
- Efficient – 20 hours of battery life monitoring CO2 and %SpO2; 90 hours %SpO2 only.
- Cost-Effective – No calibration required.
For more information on Portable Pulse Oximeters please visit the Nonin Medical website.